Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our second short stay at home

After we went to LA the first time, we had about 10 days at home before we had to be back.  We really enjoyed our time.  As the day was approaching, I had to plan to say goodbye to my 18 month old for most likely a  month.  More to come on big brother Corben and how he was a rock star throughout all of this....but from a mommy perspective, it is so hard to know that Hunter needed me more, but I know Corben missed me as well.  Going through all of this is hard enough, add another little one into the mix, plus the fact that he was in another state....ugh not fun.  But we rallied and did what we had to do.  I had no other choice.  Here are some photos of our short time at home. Many of our amazing friends brought dinner to us. I didn't have to cook dinner one time.  Such a huge help!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment