Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Home

On July 28, 2013, knowing that we wanted to take Hunter to Los Angeles for a consult and surgery, everyone felt comfortable letting him go home from PCH. 

 During his car seat test
 All dressed and ready to go 


 Finally everyone is home!


My dear friend, Kelly came to take photos of our new family the next day.  I am SO happy we have these.  It was important to me to have pictures of Hunter's chest before surgery.  Pictures of his beautiful, smooth, unscarred chest.
                                      

Just enjoying time with my boys.....

 First Bath at home


 Brothers

We went home on a Saturday and headed out to LA on Wednesday. We had just a few days at home that were busy with cardiology visits, pediatrician appointments, and preparing to go to LA, for which I packed for a month, not knowing if they would want to keep him....

But we thoroughly enjoyed our days at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment