Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clapping, Raspberries, and Scooting

The past two days have been big for Corben. He has learned 3 new skills....well actually 5 because he is starting to FINALLY roll from his tummy to back and from his back to tummy. While talking to a friend of mine, she shared that in her experience, when babies are learning a new skill they tend to show changes in their sleeping. This would be a great explanation why my 12 hour sleeper now wakes up every 30-45 minutes all throughout the night! All of this plus our going on 6 week teething (Dr. Grassl agrees that they are right there below the gums, but those teeth refuse to pop through!) .....I am hoping for a good night's sleep any day now! But all of these new developments are so worth it!

The first skill is clapping! This video does not do him any justice because he usually doesn't miss this badly. But it's the best I could get on video.


Raspberries started yesterday.....


And the last thing is scooting. You'll notice his forehead is all red from the inch-worm scooting :) I deleted the good video of him doing a bunch in a row on accident, so here are a few clips that I edited together :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Lindsay! I LOVE Corben talking and his raspberries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG his scooting is crazy! Do you think he'll be crawling soon? I can't wait to meet him! He'll probably be walking and talking by then!!

    ReplyDelete