Thursday, May 30, 2013

Children's Museum of Phoenix

A friend of our has a membership to the museum and when I see her posts about it, I always think to myself that we really need to go.  Well they are running a special that with the membership, you get 2 extra months for free.  So basically, I will get 2 summers out of the membership.  To go and just pay to get in without a membership would cost us $33 (once Hunter turns 1) so it will only take me about 5 times of going to break even, and let me tell you, we will be going often.

There is SO much to do.  We only went into 2 areas today (they have like 10+ areas) and ate the lunch that we packed and the boys were exhausted.  They have a room for 3 and under only which is so nice.  Both of my boys enjoyed it in there.  Then the other areas all have a little baby corner in them as well, so Corben can be playing and Hunter also has a place to be stimulated.

We thoroughly enjoyed our day and intend on going once a week.  There is so much to do, plus at Corben's age, even if we only did the 3 and under room every time, he still wouldn't get bored!  On to the pictures!























No comments:

Post a Comment